Friday, 19 August 2016

Huge Clothing Haul!

Hello Everyone!
I'm going to do a haul for you all today. Its been a while... maybe a month or two and I have recently been loving watching peoples hauls on YouTube. I did some shopping and some damage was done and now I'm going to share it with you! I shopped at 3 different shops Primark, ASOS, and New Look. Lets get started!





ASOS-
Okay so as imagined ASOS have some really nice things in at the minute and some of them just fell into my basket... I don't know how that happened.
To start with I bought myself a new autumn/winter coat because I love coats and I felt it was time to get a new parka. This one is simply by ASOS and no in particular brand within ASOS. I really love the colour of it as I have never had a Khaki coloured Parka before and have had black and burgundy ones. I really love this coat a lot as it fits amazingly. I got the size above what I normally do because when I am wearing chunky jumpers I will need to have that little be more space for the jumper.  (Sorry for the awful demonstration photo, I will leave links to everything in this blog in the comment section below so you can  look at it properly)
The next item I bought was this really gorgeous purse. I have had the same purse for around 3-4 years now so I decided it was time to get a new one. I searched and search the shops and I couldn't really
find one I liked all that much because I am quite fussy. However when I saw this one I fell in love and just had to buy it! And it matches my new room which is just a slight bonus.

The next two items I bought were both of similar type so I will put them together. I got a which cami top that has ruffles on the front and back. I really like this top because its isn't just like a day to day top as I feel it could be dressed up with some smart trousers and posh shoes, however it can also be pulled off on a day to day business. The second top was from New Look on ASOS (confusing I know) and its a burgundy cami with a small lace panel in the front and the straps are crossed over at the back. It is one of the most gorgeous tops I have seen in a long time and I feel in love with it instantly. (Again the picture doesn't do it justice)
 I got a new bobble hat which is cream and chunky knit and gorgeous. I love it so much! I honestly don't think I have had a bobble hat in a really long time and I have missed them so I thought it was time to repurchase myself one.
The final thing from ASOS I got was a new pair of black high waisted skinny jeans. I have never owned a pair of high waisted black jeans so I felt now was a better time than ever. I just got the regular jeans and they fitted perfectly which is very strange for me because I rarely find a pair of jeans that fits me so I was very happy.



New Look-
The next few purchases were from multiple journeys to New Look.
The first things are two skirts which I bought. One of them is an A-Line button down skirt that it pale blue and I love it a lot, I love how the fashion these days is very 90's. The other skirt I got is a grey, black and burgundy skirt that's like checked and I love it a lot . I have a very similar one that pink and white which is for sure a much more summery skirt compared to this one.

I got a new pair of dungarees because I practically live in my black pair I thought it was only right to get a blue denim pair because I just love them so much. I find them so comfortable and useful for those days where you don't know what to wear so you can just throw them on. I will try my hardest to find all of the things from New Look online for you but some of them were bought in a sale so I may have to find similar items.
Finally from New Look I bought this gorgeous pink jumper which says "Weekends. I love you" on the front and I just love it so much!  Its so fluffy on the outside and cosy to wear. I would defiantly say this is one of my favourite purchases over the past few months. I love the fact that this would look really cute with a little shirt underneath and the collar sticking out.

Primark-
This is the final item! I didn't actually buy this as my dad bought me it when he went shopping and I love it so much! Its this gorgeous dusky pink coloured jumper with little collars and the bottom of the shirt sticking out at the bottom. What I love most about this is that there isn't actually a shirt attached and its rather just the decoration, which means I can just throw on a little strap top or a plain t-shirt and not have to worry about it at all. (Please note Primark doesn't have an online store so I will be unable to find this online for you!)



Thank you so much for reading! I will for sure leave links to everything I can find in the comments section below and if you have any questions leave them in the same area.







2 comments:

  1. Coat-http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-ultimate-parka/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6324400&clr=Black&SearchQuery=&cid=2641&pgesize=26&pge=0&totalstyles=26&gridsize=4&gridrow=1&gridcolumn=3
    Hat- http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-cable-pom-beanie/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6244180&clr=Cream&SearchQuery=&cid=4174&pgesize=2&pge=0&totalstyles=2&gridsize=4&gridrow=1&gridcolumn=1
    Burgundy Cami- (Unable to locate)
    White Cami- http://www.asos.com/mango/mango-ruffle-high-neck-top/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6669304&clr=White&SearchQuery=&cid=4169&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=36&gridsize=4&gridrow=9&gridcolumn=1
    Purse- (Unable to Locate)
    Jeans-http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-ridley-high-waist-skinny-jeans-in-clean-black/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5915265&clr=Black&SearchQuery=&cid=3630&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=472&gridsize=4&gridrow=1&gridcolumn=4
    Dungarees-http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/playsuits-and-jumpsuits/blue-denim-drop-hem-dungarees-_379293147 (Similar)
    Checked Skirt- http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/skirts/red-check-double-zip-a-line-skirt-_366677769
    Button Up skirt- http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/skirts/light-blue-button-front-denim-a-line-skirt-_368001644
    Pink New Look jumper- http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/heartbreak-pink-weekends-i-love-you-sweater-_383937570

    That is all of the clothes that I could find, I'm sorry I couldn't locate the burgundy cami and the purse but ASOS do often change their stock quickly, however I'm sure you will be able to find some very similar elsewhere <3
    x0x0 Summer Dreaming x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your haul, the bobble hat is my favourite then the burgundy cami and black jeans. Good choices.

    ReplyDelete