As it is going to be a long summer I am going to need lots and lots of things to keep me preoccupied. This is why I have decided to do another list of things I'm going to do this summer. Don't worry it won't be as long as my 50 things to do list last summer (I never did complete that 😂) I am going to do a list of 20 things and I feel that it much more reasonable to reach! Let's get started!
- Get ice cream from an ice cream van
- Have a clothes clean out
- Buy some new fresh clothes for next year
- Go to the beach
- Have a bbq
- Have a Harry Potter marathon
- Watch so much more teen wolf
- Have a Disney marathon
- Go on a walk (somewhere new)
- Go on a walk in the rain
- Complete a colouring book
- Decorate my bedroom
- Read so many more books
- Get some more school supplies
- Have a duvet day
- Blog a lot more
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Have a clutter of everything
- Spend days out in the garden relaxing
That's all I intend on doing this summer.... Obviously I will do so much more but these are the 20 things I thought would be so much more achievable to do during the summer holiday.
What about you?
What are you planning on doing this summer? Feel free to tell me in the comments below!