Thursday, 9 June 2016

Summer holidays! ☀️

Hello! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far. As you may or may not know my summer holidays are fast approaching which I am super excited about because I love summer just as much as I live Christmas (who doesn't love Christmas) I thought I would do a little bit of information about what I will be doing this summer.
As it is going to be a long summer I am going to need lots and lots of things to keep me preoccupied. This is why I have decided to do another list of things I'm going to do this summer. Don't worry it won't be as long as my 50 things to do list last summer (I never did complete that 😂) I am going to do a list of 20 things and I feel that it much more reasonable to reach! Let's get started!

  1. Get ice cream from an ice cream van 
  2. Have a clothes clean out
  3. Buy some new fresh clothes for next year 
  4. Go to the beach 
  5. Have a bbq 
  6. Have a Harry Potter marathon 
  7. Watch so much more teen wolf 
  8. Have a Disney marathon 
  9. Go on a walk (somewhere new) 
  10. Go on a walk in the rain 
  11. Complete a colouring book 
  12. Decorate my bedroom 
  13. Read so many more books 
  14. Get some more school supplies 
  15. Relax 
  16. Have a duvet day 
  17. Blog a lot more 
  18. Spend more time with family and friends 
  19. Have a clutter of everything 
  20. Spend days out in the garden relaxing 
That's all I intend on doing this summer.... Obviously I will do so much more but these are the 20 things I thought would be so much more achievable to do during the summer holiday. 

What about you? 
What are you planning on doing this summer? Feel free to tell me in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment