Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Top 10 Books

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone has had a wonderful few weeks. As the Easter Holidays are nearing and so is the summer holidays I thought it was only right for me to do a top 10 book list for you. This is simply because I enjoy to read in my back garden during the summer and also who doesn't love a good book? Lets get started!

  1. Finding Audrey- Sophie Kinsella
  2. The Pretty Little Liars series- Sara Shepard 
  3. Second Chance Summer- Morgan Matson  
  4. Girl Missing series- Sophie McKenzie 
  5. The Chocolate Box Girls- Cathy Cassidy  
  6. Girl Online - Zoe Sugg
  7. A Series of Unfortunate Events- Lemony Snicket 
  8. The Harry Potter Series- J.K Rowling  
  9. An Unfortunate Fairy Tale- Chanda Hahn 
  10. Looking Glass Girl- Cathy Cassidy  
Thank you so much for reading! What is on your summer reading list, let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment