Tuesday, 19 January 2016

December/ January Favourites

Hello! Before you start, yes I know it is only mid January but I always forget to do my favourites and I don't think I did one for December.... maybe I did, not sure. Anyway I thought I should do it as a kind of mix January/ December favourites because that means there will be more items in the favourites. Lets get started!
The first thing I have been loving in the past 2 months has been the PLL books (Pretty litter liars) They are quite different from the TV show and to be entirely honest I think they are a little bit better. Anyway I actually got the box set of the first 4 books for Christmas and I am nearly finished the forth one already, this means that my friend who actually told me to read the books, is actually lending me the rest until I can get them for myself. Overall I would say that this is my favourite series of books at the minute because the endings are all so gripping that you cant not read the next one. If you are a fan of the TV series I would defiantly recommend that you read the books as well.
In terms of music I have been loving quite a lot. More importantly I have been loving Lucy Hales album Road Between. It is a country album and is quite similar to Taylor Swifts earlier albums so if you are a fan of those I recommend this album highly. I love all of the songs on her album because they are so catchy and I sing them all the time (Even when people wish I wouldn't) I have also been loving Little Mix's new album Get Weird because well lets be honest here I have always loved little mix... their songs just get stuck in my head and they are just so good. If you don't know who they are please check out their songs because they are so good!
Skin care has been something that I didn't do much over Christmas and I am really annoyed at my self for not doing that *slaps hand* because I said to myself that I would because I want better skin! So I felt it was only right to treat myself to some new skin care things that people rave about all the time. I got the Liz Earl hot cloth cleanser because people are always saying how good it is and how it works miracles . I can say that I am very impressed with this product because it just works so well and I can already see an improvement on my skin already. I have also been loving Garnier moisture and nourish moisturiser because my skin feels so soft after using it for a while and I am very impressed with it in general.
Recently I have found it very relaxing to do some for of colouring book. I think its because I am so focused on making this one thing perfect that I don't think about anything else. I really like the overly detailed ones however sometimes they are too detailed and it does get a little bit frustrating. I recommend getting a colouring book of something that you love because then you will become more engrossed in it. I have a game of thrones one that is really detailed and I have to stop and move onto a different book somethings because there is too much detail but in the end it looks really good (When I have found the patience to finish it)
I have also recently become really interested in baking (not that I have done much of it just thought about doing it) because for Christmas I got two cook books and I cant wait to use them and make some of the amazing recipes that have come in them. I got given the Be-Ro home recipes book and Amy's baking year which basically goes through the season and picks out special dates and has recipes for things to make for those days. I cant wait to bake somethings from them!

I think that is everything I have been loving.... What have you been loving this month? Please feel free to tell me in the comments below! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment